Thank you all for making this another great call!
Becky did site reviews for the folks on the call who wanted her to:
Julia Nelson’s site: http://nelsonchristiancounseling.com/
* take mailing address off footer
* separate anxiety and depression
* in a smaller area you can possibly get away with combine marriage and
* couples counseling, but check the rankings, if not ranking separate them.
Discussed Serpfox.com for checking rankings.
Khanh Perrin’s site: https://www.perrinmd.com/
* reviewed her specialty page structure; need to us the Blueprint
* lengthen Testosterone Replacement Therapy page and optimize to convert
* create sidebar and link blog posts to specialty pages
Rachel Moheban-Wachtel’s site: https://www.relationshipsuite.com/
* traffic is there, but calls not there for Chelsea NY
* Home page is ranking
* often home page ranks
* add more blog posts to go to the bottom in the sidebar
Marcella (did not reference site)
* How to handle two locations
Julia Nelson’s site (more questions): http://nelsonchristiancounseling.com/
* Free Reports – do one at a time
* then create auto responder
* opt ins can be low, but it gives you credibility
* Some times a quiz works better than a report